Goodbye to Fall

The wind is blowing hard today.  It whipped my hair into a frenzy as I was picking vegetables.  The few leaves left on the trees are losing their grip.  Inside it's beginning to look like Christmas, but I savor those last few moments of fall.  There's no substitute for its golden light, woodsy smell and crunch when you walk. 

Even weeds turn glorious colors in the fall.



What did I pick today?  Radishes, spinach, lettuce, hot peppers, jalapenos...and I picked up some eggs from the next boxes.





Momo is smiling for the camera.  She loves to be petted and carried around.

Found an old tree house ladder.

These garden helpers are clearing some rows.


Even Alpine the kitten enjoys an afternoon in the hammock. 

Another fall favorite, evenings outside around the fire. 

Comments