Fall Garden

The weather here is finally turning cooler.  I thought I'd share a few photos of what we have growing at the moment.

We have lots of lettuce coming in.  I'm also picking young, tender mustard greens.

Speaking of growing, the kittens are getting bigger and more playful every day.

We still have a few tomatoes blooming and growing.  We also have some jalapenos, mini bell and tobasco peppers.

The cabbages are big and beautiful.

I'm trying a new mulching method using hay.

The weather has been so warm and dry that the peaches and apples have budded.  According to what I've read, they will fall off with the first frost but it won't hurt the spring blooms.  


What else do I have growing?  Green beans, early peas, radishes, beets, spinach, broccoli, celery, onions, potatoes, oats and wheat. 

Comments

  1. Hi Kelly, we were growing sleet and 25 mph wind Saturday night. I'm jealous. Have a great day and keep enjoying the warmth.
    -Bronson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still a little cool here today but is supposed to be around 80 degrees on Thanksgiving. Turkey and shorts, not exactly what you think of when you think of the holiday, but I won't complain. Have a happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete

Post a Comment