Coming to a Stop

Sometimes, no matter what is blooming or what needs weeding, you have to stop.  Sometimes the farm girl gets sick.  So I apologize for my absence in posting.  I've been out of commission for the last couple of weeks with a nasty virus and respiratory infection. 

I did manage to sneak in a few pictures.  Since I had to come to a stop, I might as well stop and smell the roses.

Remember that old hymn...'I come to the garden alone, while the dew is still on the roses...'

morning traffic

daisies

the barred rocks

cantaloupe are coming in

Peter the Great

a variety of black-eyed susans

Bitty Lou is getting to be an old lady, she's madly in love with Peter.

What a beautiful place we get to call home, sweet home!

Comments

  1. Kelly,so sorry you have been sick! I think Lauren said Meredith had it too. Hope you all are mending well. All of the pictures are beautiful!! sitting here with Jody as we just finished watching a movie together, and decided to catch up on the farm life:-) we are so happy for you all and enjoy catching up even though it's not in person! Thank you for sharing as always! Love and miss you from all here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment