Pantry Redo

Everyone who know me, knows I love to cook.  I have LOTS of things to cook with.  Things for baking, things for canning, every dish or spice known to mankind.  It's a lot of stuff.  So when we first toured the house and I spied the pantry, it was love at first sight.

It's a pantry room.  Room.  Oh happy day.

So, of course, that's where I started my house makeover.  First things first.

This is the before shot.  The very large desk found a new home with Meredith.  While I paint, she is happily playing office.


Yellow is my favorite color, so I decided to use it in here.  Valspar Delightful Moon

The shelves got a fresh coat of white.

Even my big canning pot fit on the shelf!

Ready to can

Ready for snacks

I still have more to bring to fill those shelves and I need to hang curtains, add my jelly cupboard, etc., but I thought you'd like a peek at what I've been up to. 

Comments